Free business mentoring for 1 hour valued at $450
Here at Biz Solutions, we know a thing or two about growing a successful business: we haven’t just delivered solid business growth for our clients, but we’ve also grown our firm into the thriving business it is today.
You too can experience positive business growth with our special offer on business mentoring in Auckland.
FREE 1-month trial of our business mentoring service
Would you like to learn our secrets to business growth planning? When you engage Biz Solutions for your accounting and taxation work, you’ll have the option for a FREE 1-month trial of our Auckland business mentoring service.
The business mentoring includes:
- Business health check: Looking at key aspects and performance indicators for your business, with practical advice on the way forward.
- Business benchmarking: Reporting on your business’ performance compared to others in your industry, so you can see how you’re tracking in real terms.
- Developing a business growth plan: Actionable steps to get you closer to your goals.
- Advice on business finance: Business growth often means sourcing extra finance – we can advise on the best sources of finance, and how to structure the debt for maximum tax advantages.
- Honest feedback: Please be prepared to be challenged and pushed – remember that we have your best interests at heart.
This special offer on business mentoring is valued at $450 – just think what this could do for your business growth!
After the 1-month business mentoring trial is complete, you have the option to engage Biz Solutions to continue to provide these services for our usual fee.
How to claim this offer on business mentoring
What else can Biz Solutions help you with?
As well as providing business mentoring, Biz Solutions can help with:
- Business services: Including day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping, business growth services, and tax management.
- Specialist services: Covering key aspects of business management and growth, including business setup services, business mentoring, HR, IT, insurance, insolvency and debt management, and business succession planning.